Update!

 Hello everyone,


  I wanted to give you all an update on my life and posts I have planned.


  So for an update on my life, my great grandma passed away early this morning. She lived through the Great Deppresion, and many other big world events. She was an amazing artist and she was an amazing great grandma. I am feeling really sad that she passed away but I understand that she was 100 and lived a long good life. It feels almost as if she isn’t gone.


  For my future post plans I will be posting,

  • Blogs I Enjoy!
  • Facts About Me!
  • How To: Lemon Facial Scrub
  • Recipe: Lemon Loaf Cake
I hope you all have a great rest of you day!
  Bye,
    Annika Larraine🌷


These are a few of my great grandmas paintings.
I really love this one!

This is me and Grandma Toodie at her 100th birthday party! She remembered all of her great grandchildren by name and she got to meet my cousin for the first time. Her favorite color was pink so her whole birthday party was pink!

I painted this with her!

This is another one of my favorites!








Comments

  1. I'm not going to pretend I know what you are going through, but I'm glad she lived a nice long life. She seems like an amazing person. I'm guessing your still pretty sad. That's ok. She will be watching you from Heaven.
    Prayers for peace in this already hard time!
    ~SawyerMarie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sawyer Marie! I am pretty sad still, this morning I woke up and I thought that is was all a big bad dream... but I know she is gone and that she is in a good place now. When I read your comment my eyes teared up! :)

      Delete
    2. *hugs you* I have a to of friends that have been through terrible loss. (I also had a great uncle who was taken off 'Life Support' ((I did not know him well)) )
      So I can partly understand. It is probably going to seem like a bad dream for a while. Would your grandma Toodie want you to be sad hat she passed? Or happy that she is in Heaven?
      I know, it will still hurt for a long time. Prayers!!!

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much! I'm sorry about your great uncle.

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry!!! It is so very hard to lose a loved one!!! Last summer I lost one of my favorite great aunts to a hart attack. I know exactly how it feels! I wish that none of us had to go through such hard times!
    -MJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MJ. It really is hard. I am so sorry about your great aunt! I had no idea!

      Delete
  3. Her paintings were beautiful. I know what it feels like to lose a loved one. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes her paintings really are beautiful =) Thank you all for your prayers!

      Delete
  4. So this is how you acquired your artistic bend! So sorry for your loss. You are right, it's often as if it was all a dream. I"m glad your family has the experience of solitude now to adjust.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what beautiful paintings! I'm so sorry about your grandma. *hugs you* I will be keeping you in my prayers. <3 A Bible verse I like that helps comfort me during times like these is Psalms 23:4 which says, "Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." A song a love to listen to during hard times too is, "Glorious Unfolding" by Steven Curtis Chapman.

    Praying for you and hope you feel God's loving arms around you during this time.
    ~Brooklyn | fiveshekels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to talk to you! I always respond to comments!

Popular Posts