My Short Story

  Hope is like the sun. When it’s behind the clouds, it’s not         gone. YOU just have to find it!
                              -Matthew 

  Ever since I was in third grade I have loved quotes. My teacher gave me 360 Days Of Wonder, a book of quotes. I don’t know if I love them because I love her so much, or if it is because she taught us to love writing, and to do everything with love. So every new post I will be doing something I call quote of the day, where I will post the quote that I feel represents the day.

Lately I have been writing a short story here it is!

     Chapter 1 About Emie
Hi, I’m Emie but everyone calls me Em. I will be 13 next month! I live in the city with my parents, and my 7 year old sister May. My favorite color is white. My parents just told me a few weeks ago that as soon as my school school year ends. It ends June 7th so I only have 3 days! We are moving to my Grandma Jo’s house in the country. I love Grandma Jo, but I don’t want to leave my friends, my home, or the big city. My parent said that at the end of the summer we will discuss moving back to the city. Now enough about me, let me tell you about my family. My mom is like wonder women, she is principal at a high school she started all by herself (it is now the best high school in the State!) Then she comes home makes dinner, then makes our lunches for the next day! She also does all the other regular stuff, like do the dishes and laundry. I know some people may think I should be helping more with all the chores, and I do when I get the chance. I have dance and sports almost every day of the week. Now for my dad he loves sports, that is all he watches on the tv. But when he isn’t watching sports he is working as a personal trainer at our local gym. May loves anything pink. She also loves animals and dancing. May can’t wait to get to Grandma Jo’s house, until I told her there isn’t wifi. Now she is begging my parents to let her stay at her best friend Lily’s house.
   
This is the view of the sunset last night from my house!

Thank you for reading, 
               Annika Larraine❤️

Comments

  1. Thank you, but if you comment please put your name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice intro, Annika. A clear picture of your opening characters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was fun to read, I am looking forwarding to learning more about your character, Emie. :D
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m glad you enjoyed it!! Honestly I forgot I wrote this 😂

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to talk to you! I always respond to comments!

Popular Posts