How to: Watercolor Book Marks



Supplies needed

  • Washable markers
  • Paintbrush 
  • Plate(optional)
  • Copy paper
  • Scissors 
  • Pencil
  • Water( from faucet, or in cup)
  • Whole puncher
  • String


Step one.
Draw the shape you want your book mark to be.
Step two. Color your bookmark with any pattern you want.
Step three. Cut out your bookmark.
Step four. Dip your paintbrush in water.
Step five. Paint the water onto the bookmark.
Step six. Let dry for half and hour or until dry.
Step seven. Take your whole puncher and make a whole at the top.
Step eight.Take your string(about one foot) and fold in half.
Step nine. Find a cozy place and a good book. Then RELAX!


                        Thanks for reading,
                                        Annika Larraine 🌻

Comments

  1. Great project! I can inamgine that laminating the finished bookmark would make it look even better...

    ~ Jemima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I actually just did a post n watercolor book marks!!!! *wow* But I did not know you could use markers! Great post.
    ~SawyerMarie
    Sundropgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry! I didn't know you did that!

      Delete
    2. Oh' I didn't mean that in a bad way... I love seeing other girls creativity! Im just excited you did it!!!

      Delete
    3. Your book marks are really pretty too!

      Delete
  3. Would any of you like to see a lemon loaf cake recipe? These are my planned posts
    ~ More pictures
    ~Chapter Two: The Move
    ~ How To: Lemon Face Scrub
    ~ recipe: No glue slime
    What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all look like great ideas! A loaf cake would be cool too. :)

      Delete
    2. I will be sure to post the recipe!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to talk to you! I always respond to comments!

Popular Posts