Siblings Day!

Today, fill your cup of life with sunshine and laughter.
-Dodinsky

Today is siblings day! As some of you know I have a little sister Lydia. Yesterday we where out in our backyard, I don’t usually like to go in. But we don’t really have a choice because all the trails, beaches and state parks in the area are closed due to Covid-19. Oh, I hope this is all over soon!😂 But when I went outside I felt it was different, the sun was shining right on our yard! It was like the world was telling us to get outside! Lily got so excited to be outside that she got the zoomies and was running circles  around our yard! Then she would find a stick that was bigger than her and drag it around the yard!
  I will be posting a book review soon!


I love this picture!


This is a little blurry but it is really pretty in person!

I really like this one too!



Thanks for reading,
                        Annika Larraine

Comments

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to talk to you! I always respond to comments!

Popular Posts