Blogs I Enjoy!/Happy Earth Day!


  Hello everyone and happy Earth Day!

Even thought we might not like stay at home orders and being quarantined, the air quality is getting better in really populated cities. And animals all around the world are thriving.



These are other blogs that I have been reading and really enjoying lately!I hope you will enjoy them too!


         Golden Rainbow Musings
 Nikki Wests is a really great writer. She is sweet and kind, and it shows in her writing! I am 100% sure that she will bring a smile to your face. Thank you Nikki for brightening up my days!


        Hopes And Dreams Saga
MJ’s writing is really interesting and fun to read! You can tell that she puts great time into her work!
  (She used to have a blog as Myla West) Thank you so much for being an amazing friend!
       
      Dappled Sunshine
Izzy is a really amazing writer with a big heart. Whether it’s a book review, a story she wrote or a life update it is like you are reading a authors work. Thank you for being the first person to comment on my blog!

        Lily’s Tidbit
Lily is a wonderful girl who is always showing her love for god, books and being kind! She always brightens up your day when she comments! Thank you Lily for being the first person I didn’t know from my personal life to comment!

       Sundrop Girls
Sawyer Marie is a great writer! She is really great at book reviews! Thank you for being so sweet when you comment!

      The Seeking Book
Jemima is a nice girl from Australia. Her book reviews are really interesting! Jemima always has nice things to say in comments!

     Five Shekels
Brooklyn is a super nice person, great writer and always has interesting things to say in posts!

     Lydia's Blog
Lydia, my sister is a horse loving girl who loves to post about her dolls! She loves it when people comment!

Thank you everyone for your support while I am figuring out the blogging world! Can’t wait to hear more from you all!
   

Until next time,
                   Annika Larraine😊

Comments

  1. Your welcome!! I am honored to have you read my blog and say something about it on yours!! Your a awesome friend to!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet <3 You're becoming an awesome blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for putting my blog on here. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so welcome! =D You're blog is fun to read and really informative! I was so happy when you first commented, I couldn't believe that someone I don't know likes my blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for adding my blog up there! I'm so happy I found your blog through Izzy's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!!! I'm glad you found it too<3

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much, Annika! It's fun getting into blogging, isn't it! I will definitely check out some of those blogs. I'm always looking for something new to read or follow! ;D


    ~ Jemima

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! It really is fun! I really love all the blogs I put up there! Glad you'll check them out : )

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much Annika! *smiles* I am so glad to have found your blog and you are an amazing blogger! <333

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! I saw your form was not working. Did you check to see what the email was? (what they would email to?)
    Also- about following. It is harder for others to follow when it is hard to see. If you would like fixing it I can help. Just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I love this. I am always on the lookout for fellow bloggers. Can't wait to see more from you!
    by the way, I clicked on the "five shekels" one and it says that the blog was removed.
    Annie
    anneashwood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annie! Thanks for checking out my post! Oh, I haven’t updated this post at all so she is now at fiveshekels.Wordpress.com!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to talk to you! I always respond to comments!

Popular Posts