Never Have I Ever: Book Edition!

Welcome! Today I am doing the Never Have I Ever: Book Edition Tag! I was nominated by Maya @ Pretty Little Scribbles! Thank you Maya! So here we go!
 


⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆
  Never Have I Ever: Book Edition
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Never have I ever: Read a Later book in the series first.

I actually have done this once with Kwane Alexander’s Crossover, and Rebound, but I usually have to read them in order. ( I can’t remember which one goes first in the series.)

Never have I ever: Burned a book.

Noooooooo! How could I ever do that?!? Who would do that?!?

Never have I ever: gone into a shop to buy one book but came out with many.

 This one is sorta tricky because I haven’t been in many book stores… (I have absolutely no idea how that is even possible for me) I always am planning on getting at least 2 books every time I buy some though XD

Never have I ever: loved a book when I was younger but hated it when I was older. 

I don’t think so. 

Never have I ever: read a book I knew I’d hate.

I don’t think I’ve ever hated a book, but I didn't really think I would like The Hobbit, and I ended up not finishing it.

Never have I ever: wrote a fan fiction about my favorite book.

Nope! I’ve never done this.

Never have I ever: dressed up as my favorite literary character.

Well, if  Disney princesses count then yes 😆

Never have I ever: hated a book by an author I love.

Nope! Not that I can think of!

Never have I ever: skim read a book.

No, I don't get how people can do this! I have to read the whole book or else I am constantly wondering what I missed. Although, I have skipped to a few chapters ahead if I knew I wouldn't be able to read for a few days but there was something exciting happening and I needed to know how it ends.

Never have I ever: pretended to read a book I haven't.

Ok... maybe a few times XD I don't remember why though..

Never have I ever: read a book without the dust cover.

I always have to read it with the dust cover on!!! I am afraid I would loose it if I took it off lol.

Never have I ever: had a book boyfriend/girlfriend.

For it to be dating both people have to agree right....? I can't talk to fictional characters!

Never have I ever: picked up a book based on the cover alone.

I actually do this a lot! I always look at the preview before I buy it though.

Never have I ever: read the end of the book before the beginning.

I haven't done this, I like the plot twists and it all playing out in the end.

Never have I ever: read a history or anthropology book for fun.

I do this all the time!! I am a total history buff.

Never have I ever: particapated in a readathon.

I did one at school one time!

Never have I ever: bought multiple books in a series before reading it.

I do this every time unless I didn't know it's a series or the other book isn't out yet.

Never have I ever: written in a book.

When I was little I would go to book stores to get used books, and most the time they would have another kids name in it so I would cross out their name and write ANNIKA over it…😂

Never have I ever: filled up an entire bookshelf and have to have stacks of books balanced precariously throughout different rooms.

Oh definitely!!

Never have I ever: found myself liking a trope most people hate. (Mayas question)

I don't think so!

Alright, now for my question! 

Never have I ever: loved a book most people don't like.

I nominate,








Anyone one who wants to can participate in this tag!! ( Make sure you go and look at all these wonderful blogs!!)

      ☆★ Thank you for reading!!★☆

Comments

  1. Your answers were so fun, Annika! I'm so glad you did this tag ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for tagging me. :) I loved reading your answers, and I love reading history books for fun too. :D
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me! This looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I can’t wait to see your answers!

      Delete
  4. Hi Anika, I just started a new blog! Feel free to drop by (:
    lifeisabeautifulride21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elena! I'll go have a look! Congratulations on the new blog!!

      Delete
  5. Hello, Annika! I nominated myself to do this tag as well after finding it on your Blog. 😊I quite enjoyed doing it! I feel like a lot of us have dressed up as a Disney Princess at one time or another... 😉😅 I agree with you on not having a book girlfriend/boyfriend. It doesn't make much sense to me either!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to talk to you! I always respond to comments!

Popular Posts