The Happy Things

  Yesterday me and my family went on a hike and we had dinner on the trail. There is this huge mossy meadow where the moss is so soft and fluffy. This place on the trail is one of my favorites. Once I get out there I feel calm and peaceful like the rest of the world is on pause. I love to just lay on the moss and look up at the sky, especially when the sky is clear and there is the slightest little breeze, that makes the trees sway. 
  Right now even the smallest happy thing makes the biggest difference. It may be a stuffed animal, some one special or a place you can go where there are not other people, or even a place you went that you can look at pictures from. But a happy thing can be anything you want.
  I love it when on tv there is so much sad, and frightening news and then all of the sudden there is something about other people helping during the hard times, a whole town working together to make an 8 year old birthday special, or restaurants giving free meals to the homeless or most vulnerable people. Those are the heart warming gestures that make a huge difference right now. Even though I can’t be out helping people, I am so happy when I see other people showing the great things we can do when we work together!
Thanks for reading, 
             Annika Larraine❤️

I love looking up at the sky right here.


Ever tried freeze dried ice cream sandwiches, sorta like chalk but taste like ice cream! You should try the cookies and cream one!🙂

Comments

  1. Annika the place you hiked sounds wonderful. I think I would enjoy laying in the moss also. Ms.Janzen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe if you come this summer we can take you hiking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! Did you take them, Annika? Freeze dried Ice Cream sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I did! Freeze dried ice cream tasted like ice cream but only after I hiked for a while:)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, I do, but I'm not allowed to share it online. Any particular reason you're asking?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to talk to you! I always respond to comments!

Popular Posts