Anne of Green Gables Book Review!


      Anne of Green Gables
           By Lucy Maud Montgomery 

 Anne is a lively imaginative little orphan girl who just wants to be loved. Matthew and Marilla Cuthbert sent word to a orphanage that they wanted to adopt a boy. So when A little girl was waiting at the train station when Matthew arrived, they weren’t sure what to do. When Anne realized that she was not wanted, she was devastated.
 This book will make you truly feel that you are there in Green Gables

Thanks for reading,
           Annika Larraine

Comments

  1. My sister's read this book so many times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this book series and the mini series that came out when I was a kid. Your book report was brief and well written. Nice work.
    Ms Janzen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review! Funny, I was actually halfway through my own review of Anne of Green Gables... it still is sitting in my notebook though! ;D

    ~ Jemima | theseekingbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll post it! If you do i'm excited to read it!

      Delete
  4. I've only read the first book but have also watched the movies and love them! Thanks for the review! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to watch the movies, I have a lot of time on my hand so I'll probably watch it soon!

      Delete
  5. One of my all time favorites. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite books ever! Thanks for the awesome book review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog Caleigh! I hope you will stay around =D I love this book too!

      Delete
  7. This is my FAVORITE book

    Hope F.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to talk to you! I always respond to comments!

Popular Posts