Thick, Smokey Skies

  Hey people! How’s it going?


 Over on the west coast there are hundreds of acres on fire. People are loosing their homes and towns.


 Every morning for the pst few days I wake up to the smell of a campfire. That might sound nice for a little while, but all the smoke makes it hard to see and breath. You get a headache and feel nauseous.


Where I am living it’s not near any fires. I am every thankful for that. I want to ask you to send good thoughts and prayers to everyone who is affected by this.



      ~Annika

Comments

  1. Hi Annika - sorry I'm commenting so late. Is the smoke any better where you are? It's gotten a lot better at our place since the thunderstorm last night. Did you get rain too?

    We definitely need to be praying for people who have lost homes and loved ones because of the fires <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Scarlett! Welcome! Its fine! Yes, the smoke it much better here. Thats good. Yes! On the coast we've been getting some rain. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, good! I'm glad you got some of the rain too. 😊

      Delete
    2. :D (you have a new follower on your blog! I'm excited to read more of your posts!)

      Delete
    3. Thank you!! *hands you a big bowl of peppermint ice cream as thanks*

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to talk to you! I always respond to comments!

Popular Posts