30 Day Challenge Day 6!

                          5 Current Goals




Okay, goals.  

One, to have 20 followers by October 31st. Can you guys help me with that? If you know of any one who might like my blog send them this way!

Two, Finish the 30 day challenge. 

Three, Continue to post more often.

Four, Read, read, read, read, and look for more books to read. Any recommendations?

Five, Make my posts longer.



That's it for today! I also wanted to let you guys know Annika Larraine now has a grand total of  326 comments!!!!!!! I don't know if that's even a lot, but since I haven't been blogging for long that seems like a lot to meXD


What are some of your goals?

~Annika


Comments

  1. The Circle C Adventures series by Susan K. Marlow would be my top reading recommendation. ;) I like all your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I have a blog too. Want the link?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice goals!
    -Lilly
    ADaughterServingtheKing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. livingforvhrist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to talk to you! I always respond to comments!

Popular Posts