30 Day Challenge!

 





 Hey people! I am going to be doing the 30 Day Challenge! I got the idea from Katelyn at Singing in His Praises!   Let’s get started!

10 Facts About Me

1:  I love the beach. The smell of salt water, crashing waves, seagulls trying to steal your food, it's the best!

2: Basketball is my favorite sport. When I am playing I can just forget everything that happening in the real world. 

3: I 105% bookworm. If I could read 24/7 I would.

4: I love clothes. XD

5: Helping people is my thing. When someone needs help I try to go above and beyond to help.

6: I feel like i'm 100% me when i'm with my friends.

7: I knew the 4th grade curriculum by the time I was in kindergarten. No joke, I read all of the Oregon trail books by then.

8: I support Black Lives Matter.

9: I have blond hair.

10: I'm 12.


Well thats all for today! I will try to post another one tommorow!

~Annika



 




Comments

  1. I love the beach! Especially early in the morning. It's fun to bundle up and look for agates and cool shells. We live like two hours away, but we rarely go. Hopefully that'll change. I love helping people and reading too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to talk to you! I always respond to comments!

Popular Posts