30 Day Challenge Day 5/ Post Ideas Please!

                          5 Favorite Songs







So if you read the title you know I am posting about my 5 favorite posts and I also need post ideas. I'm thinking about doing a fall story contest? Let me know what you think about that. Now, time for my favorite songs in no apparent order.

1. Daises by Katy Perry

2. You Say by Lauren Daigle

3. Death Bed(coffee for your head) by Powfu and Beabadoobee

4. Count on Me by Bruno Mars

5. Scars to Your Beautiful by Alessia Cara


Have you heard these songs before? What's your favorite songs(s)?




Comments

  1. number 4 100%
    I am going to do a tag soon is that ok if I tag you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love 1😍😍 2 is also one of my favorite songs!!


    post ideas:
    what do you do n your free time?
    maddies- simplymadelineeve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maddie! Thanks for the idea! I’ll do a post on the soon!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to talk to you! I always respond to comments!

Popular Posts