School From Home and a Little Extra

Hello! happy Monday,


As most of you know schools all over the country are closed due to the Coronavirus pandemic, and children are doing school from home.

  Today I started school from home and I started a research project. It is about Celilo Falls in Oregon, it was a water fall but on March 10 1957 the Dalles Dam was built and it flooded Celilo Falls and in hours disappeared under the rushing water.

  Lately I have been thinking a lot about animals in shelters and at humane society's, did you know that every year 1.5 million dogs and cats have to be put down just because they don't have enough room in the shelters. I know sad😭😭 I have been wondering how these animals are doing during the pandemic. I have been trying to convince my parents to adopt another dog, but sense Lily is more like a child stuck in a dog from, which takes up a lot of time, energy and money their answer is a firm no😞 so if you can I hope that when this pandemic is over, you and your family deeply consider fostering or adopting a furry friend, if you do you are saving an animals life and making room for another until they find their forever home.

(If you have anything you would like to share about your experience doing school from home I would love to hear!)
Thanks for reading, 
                Annika Larraine

Comments

  1. Hi Annika!
    I just found your blog! I liked this post! Hope your online school goes well!
    -Lilly
    https://tidbitsofahomeschoolgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you like all my other posts too;)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your advocacy for our beloved companions. They deserve so much more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to talk to you! I always respond to comments!

Popular Posts