About Me!

Hello I am Annika Here are a few thing about me!




  • I am 11 years old
  •  My favorite colors are blue and yellow
  • I have a sister named Lydia 
  • I have a Aussie doodle named lily
  • My favorite food Is mango
  • I love Big Lake Youth Camp, Montana and all beaches
  • I love basketball, surfing, swimming ,paddle boarding, volleyball and any water sports
  • I love all animals (especially horses and puppies)
  • My sister has type one diabetes, some of you may think that is like type two but it is completely different unlike type two her pancreas stoped producing insulin so she has to get shots every time she eats so her body can give her energy. She also has to constantly check blood sugar, she has a Dexcom G6 and a pump the Dexcom G6 is a plastic thing that has a wire that goes into her skin we have to change it every 10 days. The pump is another plastic thing that has insulin so she doesn’t have to get shots.
  • My mom had meningitis and she has lyme disease she got it when a tick bit her.
  • I will be 12 in 86 days
  • I love the mall
  • I love sunny weather
  • I really dislike quarantining 
  • I play the flute
  • I love crafts
  • I love reading
Thank you for reading my blog I hope to keep posting every few days.
I will try to post book recommendations for books, movies etc... 
                                                     Bye!!!😄



Comments

  1. This is so cool, Annika! Would you like me to share your blog on mine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to learn more about you! And I don't like quarantine either. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Annika! I loved were you said 'I really dislike quarantine'! =D Great blog! I am so happy you started!
    ~SawyerMarie
    Sundropgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!Your blog is cool also! I am glad I started too!

      Delete
  4. So glad you told me about this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love mangoes too! We have a bunch of mango trees in front of our house that drop dozens of mangoes every day right now. They are so delicious, I eat like 3 or 4 a day.
    I miss seeing you but love reading your blogs.
    Ms Janzen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That is so cool! I miss you too! Thank you : )

      Delete
  6. Hi! I love getting to know other bloggers! I can't wait to read more of your blog!
    Lrose5 @ https://creativegirl.art.blog/

    💗Lrose5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lrose5! Welcome to my blog! Your blog is cool too!

      Delete
  7. My entire family (except for the baby) has at least two tick diseases, including Lyme!! My dad and I both have at least three tick diseases: Lyme, Babesea, and Bartonella.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to meet you, Annika! I love your name!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi nice to meet you. I'm Kiara. - Kiara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kiara! Nice to meet you too! How did you find out about my blog?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to talk to you! I always respond to comments!

Popular Posts