Hi!


Lately I have been reading the book Pumpkin’s story The True Story of How One Little Horse Learned to Run by Aubre Andrus. You might have seen the episode on the Dodo.
It is a really cute story about a dwarf pony who was born with twisted legs, everyone though that she wasn’t going to make it except for Ashley the owner of Twist Of Fate Farm and sanctuary Ashley rescued Pumpkin and her mother. After months of braces on her legs and expensive surgeries pumpkin can now run and play with all the other horses.  I recommend this book for any animal lover!

   If you are bored and stuck at home I recommend going for a walk or even just sitting outside we went for a walk yesterday and it was so good to get outside!
 Thank you for reading today’s post! And don’t forget to check out my sisters blog at puppiesunicornscurls.blogspot.com   Have a awesome day!

Comments

  1. Sounds like a fun and sweet book! I think I saw the video. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to talk to you! I always respond to comments!

Popular Posts