My Favorite Things Tag!




Hey everyone! How are you? Today I’m going to be doing My Favorite Things Tag!

                               Rules:

1. Thank and Link back to whoever tagged you. Thanks Jemima ! (I can’t seem to figure out how to write a link with the new blogger...)
2. Thank and link back to whoever started this tag. Thanks Beth!
3. Write 8 of your favorite things.
4. Be sure to add at least 2 related pictures of GIFS.
5. Tag at people(or as many as you know)
6. Put the rules in your post.
7. And finally add the picture above at the top of your post!

                                                                 1.  Daisys


                                                             2. Barrel Waves

3.  The smell of books
4. Best Friends

5. Coconuts



6. Palm Trees


7. Basketball 


8. Puppies



And there are some of my favorite things!

I nominate,

Bailey K.
Brooklyn K.
Izzy West
Myla West
Caitlyn 





Comments

  1. Fun! I noticed your answers are very beachy and tropical! ;D And puppies... *sighs* Don't they make you just want to kiss their cute little paws?!? XD

    If you want to know how to add a link to text, here's how:

    When you are editing your post, go to the icon (up the top) that looks a little like a chain. It is next to the Add Video, Add Picture, and Emoji icons.

    If you hover over the chain icon, then you'll see text come up that says "Insert or edit link".

    Highlight the text that you want to be a link, click on the chain icon, and then click "Create/edit URL". then add the link to the text the same way you used to in the old Blogger.

    Hope this helps! :D

    God bless,

    ~ Jemima

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jemima! Puppies are the best!
      Yes that helps a lot!

      Delete
  2. Fun answers! And thanks for nominating me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, Daisys are so pretty.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to talk to you! I always respond to comments!

Popular Posts