The Food Award!


Thank you Lrose5 for nominating me for The Food Award!

Rules:

  1. Thank the person that nominated you.
  2. Pingback to the creator, Elisha at https://africaboy.home.blog/
  3. Use the same featured image as your nominator.
  4. Answer the five questions.
  5. Create five questions about food.
  6. Nominate five people or more people.
Lrose5’s questions
Do you like mango?
Yes!
How do you like your steak?
I don’t eat meat.
What is your favorite snack to eat on a boat ride?
Hmm, a smoothie.
What do you eat for breakfast? 
Usually pancakes.
Do you ever get Chick-fil-a for breakfast?
No.

I nominate,












My questions for you

What’s your favorite food?

What’s your favorite leftover?

Do like candy?

What’s your favorite summer treat?

What’s your favorite snack?


This is an optional thing, but anyone who want to do it can!

Comments

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to talk to you! I always respond to comments!

Popular Posts