Q&A Answers!

Hi everybody! Today I am going to be answering your questions from my Q&A!

How would you describe your personality?

Artsy, smart, creative.

Have you ever owned a goldfish?

Well, I have owned 5 or 6 fish all names Two. I think they were Bata Fish. The first one jumped out of its bowl while we were at a farmers market. Then another one would act dead and when my mom would go to flush the fish, somehow it would come back to life every time. We had more, I’m not sure what happened to them. But 2 of the Twos we had were from PetCo and they barley lasted 3 days.

If you could be instantly good at both, would you rather play the flute, or the harp?

I already play the flute, so I’ll say flute.

What promoted you to start a blog?

One of my close friends texted me a link to her sisters blog, then on her she mentioned her other sisters blog, then I asked my friend if she had a blog. I love all of their blogs and they are all so pretty, so I thought it would be cool to start one!

These friends are, Myla, Hopes and Dreams Saga Izzy, Dappled Sunshine Nikki, Golden Rainbow Musings! You should go check out their blogs, give them a follow and comment!

If you could change your hair colour to any shade of the rainbow (or any normal colour), what would it be? 

I like my hair color, but if I was going to change it I would dye it teal at the tips.

What is your favorite book of the Bible?

I don’t have one.

What denomination is your church?

I don’t know.

Skirts or dresses?

Dresses if their not long.

Diving or skiing?

Well it depends. It it were snow skiing or sky diving, I would choose snow skiing. If it were water skiing or diving into a pool, I would choose water skiing.

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to, and why?
 

Emma, Emily, Emie or Alexa. They are pretty.

Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
 

Hot chocolate.

Book or movie?



Book!!!

Swimming or canoeing?


Swimming!

Popsicle or smoothie?


Smoothie.

Softball or soccer?


Can it be neither? I like water sports better. But I love volleyball and basketball. Also horse riding!!!

Do you have your own room?


Not yet, but we are in the process of selling our house and moving!!!!!

What's your current favorite book?


SeaFire and SteelTide by Natalie C Parker! (Plus a lot more!)

Who's your current favorite author?


Natalie C Parker, and Kirby Larson

Do you have a book you have read, like, a bazillion times? If so, what is it?

Real Friends, Best Friends, and some more.


How many siblings do you have?
1 little sister.


Are you a dog, or cat person?

Im more of a dog person. I love both, just dogs better😀


If you could move anywhere in the world,, where would it be?
 

On the beach in Hawaii or California
What is a scary thing that has happened to you?

I have had lots of scary things in my life, not all exactly to me, but lots of scary things.
In second grade my house got robbed. Then my mom was in the hospital a lot, then my sister was in the hospital.
 

If you were to get stranded on an island,, what three items would you with you?A book, some food, and clothes

Would you rather live without Music or TV?
Tv.

What's been the best year of your life so far and why?
Umm, I don’t really know. Probably 2019, ‘cause I met my best friends 🙂

What's your favorite subject in school?
History!

What's your favorite month?
July.

Can you relate to any of these? You should answers these questions in the comments!

Look at this! Jemima made this for my blog!


~Annika

Comments

  1. I also love love love LOVE Best Friends & Real Friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! *smiles* Your answers were interesting - I didn't know you played the flute! It's so hard: I tried once, and I could barely even make a sound. xP Teal is one of my favourite colours! ]

    ~ Jemima

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jemima! Yes I play the flute! It takes a lot of practice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I just wanted to let you know, I tagged you for the My Favourite Things Tag over at my blog! No pressure to to it though! :D

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I will check it out!

      Delete
  4. When you said "Skirts or dresses? Dresses if their not long."
    I told my self i agree 100%!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are in the process of moving!? Cool! me too! (kinda our family just moved to East Tn from Pa and we are building our house curently!)

      Delete
  5. Hi Jacie! Yeah! I moved! Wow! Thats cool!!! I talked about moving in my latest post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to talk to you! I always respond to comments!

Popular Posts