My Mom Made Cookies!

  Hello everyone! How are you? 

 Even though there isn’t much to do it seems like I have been really busy. I’ve been drawing, reading a lot, writing, I also learned how to use chopsticks!

 The other day my mom made cookies. I know that sounds ordinary, but in my houses my dad always does the baking. She made the batter, put them on the cookie sheet and plopped them in the oven. When she took them out they were flat and gooey. They looked and tasted so good! When my mom went to put the next batch in the oven she saw that the oven was only at 100 degrees. I probably bumped it. My mom plated the cookies with chocolate ice cream from our favorite ice cream shop. It was amazing!

  Me and Lydia made edible cookie dough today! I was really good!

Lily❤️

She wants to play!

My moms cookies!


Cookie with ice cream!


Cookie dough

More Lily ❤️

Here are some of my drawings.




I am running out of post ideas. Do any of you have post ideas/requests?

~Annika


Comments

  1. Nice photos. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those cookies are big! I really like your drawing of the palm tree. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Katelyn! Welcome to my blog! They were big! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful art work! I love your dog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Annika! Looks like you both had fun! :D Hmmm.... what about a post on some interesting facts on animals and God's creations? That would be fun; I am slightly crazy about facts! ;D

    ~ Jemima | theseekingbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy cookies! Great drawings! Have a great day!!

    ��Lrose5 @ creativegirl.art.blog & lrose5spoems.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh No! I must have put the wrong link on Lrose5. It is not my blog. Sorry.

    P.S. I think this link is right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lrose5! Thanks! You have a great day too! I've given people the wrong link to my blog tooXD I really like your first poem!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! Thanks!! Have a great day!!!!

      Lrsoe5

      Delete
  7. I love the second photo of your dog. And the last drawing at the end, your designs are so good.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Quinley! She's really cute isn't she ; ) Thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to talk to you! I always respond to comments!

Popular Posts