Liebster Award!


                        Liebster Award!



Thank you Ellen and Leah for nominating me for this award!




Rules:

  1. Thank the person who nominated you. (Thanks again Leah and Ellen!)
  2. Display your award
3. Answer the questions your where asked.
4. Nominate 5 people.
5. Ask 6 new questions.
6. Let your nominees know they where nominated.

Ellen’s Questions 


What's one thing your dad does that makes you feel loved?
Um, this is a hard one. He likes to spoil me and my sister. 


Do you consider yourself a morning person?
If I have someone to be up early with, then yes.

Would you rather watch movies or TV shows (or neither)?
Movies. Then I don’t get sad when I finish the series of shows.

Can you describe to me one exciting moment of your life when you felt like you 
were walking on air?
When I walked out into my living room to find a bouncy little puppy running around.

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to, and why?
I like my name, but if I had to change it I would change it to Emma or Emily. I think those names are pretty.

What's one book on your TBR that you absolutely can't WAIT to read?
I have so many! But probably The War That Saved My Life.

Leah's Questions

What is your favorite dessert?

I love any desserts! But anything lemon, or ice cream.

If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?

Hawaii.

What is your favorite thing to do in the summer?

Swimming in cool mountain lakes.

What is your favorite book of the Bible?

I just started reading it, so I don’t have one.

Would you rather have a dog, or a horse?

Can I just have both?

Do you have any pets? If so, how many and what are they?

I have a labradoodle(a kind of dog)


I nominate:








My Questions:

What’s the most embarrassing thing you could have prevented?
What’s your favorite book?
Are you a extrovert or an introvert?
Do you like the color yellow?
Would you consider yourself a writer?
If you could describe you personality in three words, what would they be?
Anyone who wants to do this award can! Even if you weren’t nominated.

~Annika


Also don't forget, today (June 1st) is the last day to enter your stories for my contest!

Comments

  1. Fun to read your answers, Annika!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol this is my 3 one today.
    1 I could have just not said anything. Instead I kept talking.
    2 Dewdrops and butterflies by:Libby May
    3 I am an extrovert all the way! lol
    4 Yellow is my favorite color <3
    5 Yes- I do consider myself a writer
    6 Bubbly, optimistic, strong voiced. lol
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! 3rd one in a day! I love your answers!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for doing the award on your blog, Annika!! I loved reading your answers. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here are my replies to your questions . . .
      1). Not sure.
      2). Other than the Bible, "Tales from Memory Creek Ranch" by Susan K.. Marlow. :)
      3). Extrovert all the way. ;D
      4). Oh, my, yes. It's so sunshiny and cheery.
      5). ABSOLUTELY! <3
      6). Eeks, that's a hard one. Maybe open, loving, honest? =)

      Delete
    2. Hi Ellen! Thank you! Your answers are great!

      Delete
  4. Hey Annika!!! Thanks for nominating me! I think i will do it on my blog so you can be on the look for that post 😁

    ~Bailey | bluesagemountains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Bailey!!! Your welcome! Yay! I am so excited to read it!

      Delete
  5. Here are my answers;

    Q.1. What's the most embarrasing thing you could have prevented?
    A.1.. Umm.... that's a hard one. The only one I can think of is when I was little, a cleaning lady walked in while I was using the public bathroom Maybe locking the door would have helped? XD

    Q.2. What's your favourite book?
    A.2. Ooh, that's hard. Well, actually, the Bible! Aside from that, I don't really have one, though Anne of Green Gables and The Snow Angel come as close as any.

    Q.3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

    A.2. Haha, I just did a post with this in it! I would say an extrovert; but to be specific, an introverted extrovert. I like to spend a lot of time with just me, myself and I. ;D

    Q.4. Do you like the colour yellow?
    A.4. Yes, I do. It isn't my favourite colour, but (come to think of it), it's one of them.

    Q.5. Would you consider yourself a writer?
    A.5. Oh, yes, 100%!

    Q.6. If you could describe you personality in three words, what would they be?
    A.1. Friendly, deep-thinking, passionate.

    Thank you Annika for nominating me! :D

    ~ Jemima

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jemima!
      Oh that would be so awful! I love all of your answers!

      Delete
  6. Hello Annika! So I of nominated for this award and I don't know who nominate.
    Is it okay if I nominate you or no? I was just wondering so I could at least nominate one or two people??
    ~Maddie
    Simplymadelineeve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maddie! Yes you can nominate me! You can also look at my blog i enjoy post to find some blogs you like!

      Delete
    2. I just posted for my award! You were nominated!
      Maddie @simplymadelineeve.blogspot.com

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to talk to you! I always respond to comments!

Popular Posts