Brax & Tika!!!

 Hi there!! I'm back for another post! My last post was the day before we picked up Tika and a few days before we picked up Brax!


Tika is loving life at the barn, and so am I! I went to riding lessons before we got her, so I knew some things about horses and how to take care of them. Some things you have to actually take care of a horse to fully understand. I am so thankful for our instructor!!! She has taught us so much, and we wouldn't even have Tika if it wasn't for her!!!! When I am at the barn my schedule usually is: driving to the barn, cleaning stalls (it is oddly soothing) getting Tika from the pasture, taking her blanket off, brushing her, cleaning out her hooves, snuggling, putting on her tack, riding, walking her, more brushing, more snuggles, putting her blanket back on, then putting her in her cozy stall. I love the barn so much! It's a relaxing place.

And now for an update on Brax! A while ago I had a post about shelter animals, and how I wished I could adopt one. Little did I know, a few months later I would have a bouncy, wild little shelter puppy!!! His day is usually full of waking up, his morning walk around the yard, he comes inside, plays with some of his toys, starts biting us (he is teething a lot) he takes a short nap/rest while we eat breakfast, plays some more, we turn on the fireplace, he takes a nap in front of the warm fire, wakes up a couple hours later, bites us, goes for walks, plays some fetch, steals some socks, takes another nap, and well you get the cycle XD eat, sleep, play, bite, steal socks, ect... I can't imaging life without this furball!!! <3 <3 <3 

Here are some pictures!!!


The day we picked him up!!



Him while I was writing this post



Christmas time!!



The day we picked Tika up!!!



Snuggling with his doughnut <3


He likes to do this XD

I love this picture!! It was snowy at the barn the other day!!!


sleepy puppy!!


That's a big smile!!!



He didn't love Tika... XD He thought I was going to feed him to Tika XD

Ooh and also what do you think of my new blog look? I really like it!! That's all for now! Thanks for reading!! 

Comments

  1. Aw, Brax is so cute! Tika is too. :) And yes, I really like your new blog layout and theme. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know😍☺️ Aww thank you!! And thanks for commenting!!!!

      Delete
  2. Such cute pictures!!!! Puppies always make me happy! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Annika!! They are both so cute!! Also, loving the new blog look!! Great job!!
    ~Maddie <3
    www.simplymadelineeve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brax is SOOO cute! I’m in love! I like the new layout of your blog ❤️

    -Naomi @ liveliferandom0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too! ; ) Thanks! I like yours too!

      Delete
  5. Wow, I love the new blog look, Annika! Brax is SOOOO adorable!! ~Caitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Sorry it took me sooo long to respond! I wrote a comment earlier but I guess it didn’t post lol.

      Delete
  6. Your barn looks like heaven✨

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to talk to you! I always respond to comments!

Popular Posts