Happy October!/ 30 Day Challenge Day 8!

                           Happy October!

I personally don't think it should be officially fall until October..... so now I have to accept it's fall! The cozy sweaters, fall food, the candy on Halloween(the only time I get candy...) The Coastal rain, I guess fall isn't that bad. Thanks Scarlett for your wonderful post, it really made me like fall more! Scarlett has an awesome blog over at a4andme.blogspot.com, you should go over there and give her a follow!


         

                        10 Favorite Foods


All right, now my 10 favorite foods. I'm going to tell you my 10 favorite fall foods(desserts)


1.  Apple pie. 

2. Pumpkin pie.

3. Soup and grilled cheese.

4. Baked Macaroni & cheese.

5. Pumpkin chocolate chip bread.

6. Pumpkin spice donuts.

7. Apple cobbler.

8. Apple, oats and cinnamon baked and on vanilla ice cream.

9. Apple cider.

10. Zuccini Bread.



Yummmm! I am starving now, so that's all for today! What are your favorite Fall foods? Have you had any of my favs?  Be sure to go check out Scarlettsblog!


~Annika

Comments

  1. Knowing my post was inspiring to you makes me so happy! :D And you're so sweet for recommending my blog! <3 A ton of the foods you listed are among my favorites *mouth waters*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Annika! Nice post - I've never tried pumpkin pie but it's something I've always wanted to do. I sent you an email about a week ago, did you see it? :)

    ~ Jemima

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jemima! Thank you! You’ve never had pumpkin pie!?! I didn’t see it! I’ll go check though! Maybe send it again just to be sure!

      Delete
    2. I sent you another one back just now!

      Delete
    3. Oops, that was me (Jemima)... for some reason it’s showing up with my sister’s account.

      Delete
  3. Hello! I know this post was a month ago, but I just wanted to say your blog is looking AMAZING!!!! Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to talk to you! I always respond to comments!

Popular Posts